RNIB Fundraising event co-ordinator
Royal National Institute of the Blind
Fundraising Group Event Co-ordinator
•Attending Fundraising Group meetings.
• Working with the team to organise events and activities.
• Booking venues and catering facilities.
• Contacting and liaising with local organisations and event participants.
• Co-ordinating and managing events on the day
We are looking for someone who is
• Willing to work as part of a team.
• Engaging and friendly manner.
• Ability to organise events and activities.
• IT skills and access to a PC.
You will play a key part in ensuring that, through both raising funds and raising awareness, the key services of RNIB can be maintained and that by doing so RNIB continue to support the lives of blind and partially sighted people living within our community.
This is a great opportunity to
• Work as part of a team organising a wide variety of events.
• Sharing new experiences and having fun.
• Personal satisfaction from helping blind and partially sighted people.
• Learning new skills.
• Meeting new people within your community