CAB procurement adviser
Procurement Strategy Adviser, CAB, London
As a group of separate charities, all members of Citizens Advice, we need help in pulling together a joint procurement strategy – auditing what we already have by way of current suppliers, leases or other contracts, and then helping us identify potential savings.
We are looking for someone who can
• travel to each CAB office in the area and spend some time getting to know the business and the differences between each bureau,
• identify areas of procurement that may offer opportunities for savings,
• track down the existing arrangements or contractual commitments of each bureau,
• draw up a schedule for convergence for each area of expenditure,
• identify a range of possible common suppliers for each area
• present evidence based recommendations to the CAB group
Much of this can be done from home, although we can provide office space if preferred.
If you have a professional background in procurement or finance and would like to help some high profile local charities make the most of their resources, we would be delighted to hear from you.