This is a unique opportunity to be in at the start of an exciting new venture from Mumsnet.
Gransnet, a forum for Britain’s 14 million grandparents, is launching soon and we’re looking for an entrepreneurial person with excellent judgement to join our small, dynamic team as community manager.
The community manager’s responsibilities will include engaging with members, helping to create the tone of the conversation and shape the voice of Gransnet. This will mean responding sensitively to users on the Forums, helping to establish our presence on Facebook and Twitter, and showing initiative in helping to develop the site.
We are looking for a thoughtful, dynamic person who can demonstrate:
• Sophisticated and wise editorial judgement
• Excellent writing skills
• Confidence in communicating using social media
• A knowledge and understanding of Forums and what makes them work
• Great organisational skills
• An unflappable approach
• A talent for diplomatic communication
• Enthusiasm for the Gransnet demographic
Please send your CV and a covering lettering to Geraldine@gransnet.com